MR DT: Wood Pallet | "Love" / Creativation 2017 updates

Hi Roadies! This year marks my first visit to Creativation 2017 and I am very excited to share my Creativation projects this year. Do read till the end! There are some awesome deals happening in Febuary!


Maya Road wood pallets are fun to work with. There are different sizes and shapes available - let the creativity flow! This time, I chose a 8x8 wood pallet to work with. 


To coordinate with my wedding dress, I chose red and white as the primary colors. 


First, i primed the wood pallet with gesso, then using the Dots ATC diecut as template, i applied textured paste on. These die cuts are so useful in a whole load of ways! Then I painted with hint of browns lightly. I wanted the base to stay natural.

Then i used the Cherry Red twine cording to go around a embroidery hoop. When this is done, I used some jute to sew in the centre so it looks like a dreamcatcher.


When the sewing is all done, I did some diecutting with the rolled flower die. This time, I used felt. It gives a soft look - and I love it! When you are done, just add pearls to the flower centre.



Now it is time to assemble all the other pieces together! Layering all the Maya Road goodies together is always the fun part! Here are the supplies which I have used:

• Shimmering Pointed Petal Flower - Cadmium Red
Felt Blossom - Cloud
• Embossed Metal Leaf Embellishment
Ken Oliver Vintage Compass Charms
Ken Oliver Vintage Mini Keys
• Acrylic Token
Mixed Wood Slices
Stained Wood Star Buttons
Silver Star Pins
Love Kraft Gift Tags
Geometric Diamond Die


Lastly, I decided to add some tassels to complete the project! Here I have used the Fire Red tassels and Milk White tassels.

Hope you get some inspirations from the projects! Now, for the special deal! Don't miss out! It is time to stock up the wood supplies!


No comments